Resources are documents created to help faculty improve their teaching and student learning.
Find out what curriculum is and isn’t, the benefits of a good curriculum design, and how to think like a curriculum designer. Learn how to strengthen or create a top-notch curriculum for your Plant Breeding Program on the program and course level using a backwards design approach.
- Processes of Developing Curriculum
- Getting Started in the Curriculum Development Process
- Levels of Curriculum Development
- Backwards Design Process
- Background on Developing Curriculum
- Big Picture Road Map
For information on research-based and evidence-based approaches that put the student as the main focus, rather than the instructor to improve understanding. A place to share specific techniques that improve student engagement.
- Information Processing Model (IPM)
- Teaching for Mastery
- What makes a good case study?
- Improving Lectures and Learning
- Learner Centered Teaching Techniques
- Let's FLIP it!
- Problem-based Learning
- Experiential Learning
For information on theory and practice of mentoring both students and peers to enhance performance.
- Item 1
- Item 2